Our friends at Enterprise First offer a very useful Bookkeeping Course. Essential for when you start or run your own business. They take place once a month, last 3 hours, are free and take place in Aldershot. You sign up using the links below.
- Always been slightly nervous of how to keep accounts?
- Want to reduce the cost of using an accountant?
- Want to learn how to keep clear records for your Tax Returns?
- Want a better financial understanding of your business?
- Love to be able to identify when the business is doing well, and how best to react to it?
If you’re answered YES to some or all these questions then this is the workshop for you!
With a friendly and hands-on approach, this workshop aims to guide your through the following topics to help you to have a clearer understanding on how to manage your accounts.
- Properly record your business transactions
- Manage your cash flow
- Save on your accountants fees
- Comply with current requirements of HM Revenue & Customs
- Evaluate the benefits of VAT registration
- Q & A – your specific book-keeping questions answered
For bookings for the 6 September, register here.
For bookings for the 25 October, register here.