Bookkeeping for start ups
February 9 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pmFree
This event is for participants of the Inspiring Enterprise project only. If you are unemployed and interested in joining the project please contact the team on 0800 140 4537
Unsure of how to do your own Bookkeeping and what business records to keep? If so, this FREE workshop is for you.
At the end of this workshop you will understand:
• How to process your bookkeeping as efficiently and quickly as possible
• What business records you need to keep and for how long (HMRC requirements)
• What business expenses are tax deductible
• How to set up your ‘expense categories’ to help you keep track of your costs
• How to set up your electronic ‘filing system’ so you can find your records quickly
The Inspiring Enterprise project is funded by the National Lottery Community Fund and the European Social Fund and is delivered by WSX Enterprise.