- This event has passed.
Inspiring Enterprise Workshop, Winchester – June 2018
11th June 2018 @ 9:30 am - 1:00 pmFree
This event is for participants of the Inspiring Enterprise Project only. For more information on how to join the project contact Georgiana on 0800 140 4537
Welcome to our Inspiring Enterprise Workshops happening at Winchester Discovery Centre!
Do you want to know a bit more about how you can make social media work for your startup? Then why not come and join us on the 11th of June!
This workshop is designed for those who are considering using social media for their business or who are already using it with their L-plates on Making social media work for you includes:
– Understanding which social media platform will work best for you
– Learning about engaging with your target market – encouraging interaction, google my business
– Making the most of your activities on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn – hashtags, captioned images, sharing customer content, rewarding customer shares
– Finding out how you can better use social media – schedulers, content providers and automatic posting,
– Sharing some great examples and case studies
– Creating a social media policy
A light lunch will be provided on the day, please ensure that you are at the centre by 09:15!
This project is funded by the Big Lottery Fund and the European Social Fund and provides a fantastic opportunity to help 500 individuals move forward with their lives. The project is being delivered by a partnership that brings together a wealth of skills, expertise and experience to make sure that everyone gets the help that is right for them. Our partnership is made up of WSX Enterprise, Action Hampshire, Surrey Community Action, University of Winchester and Fredericks Foundation.