- This event has passed.
How to make social media work for your business – Hampshire
11th September 2019 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pmFree
This event is for participants of the Inspiring Enterprise Project only. For more information on how to join the project contact the team on 0800 140 4537.
Social Media Marketing with Jane Buswell. This workshop will help you make sense of social media marketing for your business.
This workshop will cover
- Understanding which social media platform will work best for you
- Learning about engaging with your target market
- Making the most of your activities on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Finding out how you can use social media more quickly and efficiently
- Sharing some great examples and ideas
Three hours of tips, tricks and advice, helping you get the most out of your social media marketing.
This project is funded by the Big Lottery Fund and the European Social Fund and provides a fantastic opportunity to help 500 individuals move forward with their lives. The project is being delivered by a partnership that brings together a wealth of skills, expertise and experience to make sure that everyone gets the help that is right for them. Our partnership is made up of WSX Enterprise, Action Hampshire, Surrey Community Action, University of Winchester and Fredericks Foundation.