The Inspiring Enterprise project offers free support to unemployed and disadvantaged people in Hampshire and West Surrey to help them develop the ideas, confidence and skills they need to become self-employed or create a social enterprise.
- ‘Is it for me?’ sessions to explore what’s involved in becoming self-employed
- Workshops and training days on getting the basics right for anyone who wants to take it further
- Face-to-face meeting for individual advice and developing the ideas
- Mentoring to fine-tune your business plan
- Access to business finance advice
- Monthly clubs to network with other budding entrepreneurs
- 'Learn from others' sessions for inspiration.
This project is funded by the National Lottery Community Fund and the European Social Fund and provides a fantastic opportunity to help 1000 individuals move forward with their lives. The project is being delivered by a partnership that brings together a wealth of skills, expertise and experience to make sure that everyone gets help that is right for them. Our partnership is made up of: WSX Enterprise, Action Hampshire, Surrey Community Action, University of Winchester and Fredericks Foundation. Find out how the Inspiring Enterprise project has helped people to get started and develop over the last couple of years.
If you want to find out more or would like to set up an initial meeting to chat about how we can work together to support the unemployed in our region, then we’d love to hear from you.
Call 0800 140 4537
or fill in the contact form and we’ll get in touch
Please complete the form below to arrange a telephone chat.